Hello everyone! There are tons of great things happening with St. Patrick School these days…CONGRATULATIONS to everyone for making SPS a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence. We have a lot to celebrate and be thankful for this school year!
We are very excited to get the planning underway for our St. Patrick Parish Annual Auction. As you’ve seen in the newsletters, PLEASE
save the date of Saturday, April 12th for our “Diamonds and Denim” themed event at the Phelps School. We are happy to have the 1st grade parents join the 4th grade parents this year in planning, coordinating, and executing this awesome event! If you are interested in helping, please email this Auction Google email account -firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll incorporate you in our future planning meetings.
Our first order of business is the Christmas Raffles. In the past, this event has been called “Mega Raffles” or “Classroom Baskets”. It is an opportunity for the school families to thank everyone in our St. Patrick Parish community for their support of the school. The Auction committee last year implemented the Christmas Raffles and had a ton of success with over $10,000.00 of money raised and tickets sold. We’d like to continue the success and we need your help!
How it works:
1. We collect a monetary donation from each student in support of the raffles. We would appreciate $20 per student but will accept whatever amount you are able to donate.
2. Please send in your donation to the school no later than Thursday, October 31st in an envelope marked “Auction, Last Name and Grade”.
*The grade to contribute the most amount of money will win a pizza and ice cream party*
3. The Auction Committee will create our Raffle items. Once they are determined, we’ll share the excitement!
(Please see attached picture of the items from last year to get an idea of how awesome they are, why it worked so well and why we need your financial support!)
4. The items will be displayed and raffles will be sold (one for $5.00 or three for $10.00) in the back of the church during weekend masses the middle of November through December 17th.
5. After the 12:00 mass on Sunday, December 17th, Father Redcay will pick the winning raffle tickets!
6. We will contact the winners that afternoon and arrange for pick up or delivery.
If we can get 100% participation from our students and families, it would be fantastic.
We thank you all and look forward to an exciting year!
Michelle Corace Burns and Joy Seiter Grady